Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Chevrolet Tavera is the result of GM’s hard work and Market Observance

I am an avid car lover and tough cars have always been my passion. Since, it was my very first car and I have a slightly bigger family; so, I was looking for something that could fit my bill. In the market, tow cars were suiting my need – Chevrolet Tavera and Toyota Innova. Tavera is available in 3 terrific models: Base, Neo and Neo 2. On the other hand, Innova was available in diesel and CNG (compressed natural gas) models in the market. When I compared tavera with innova, I found the former one to be more suitable as it provided a mileage of over 20 kmpl on highways. On seeing tavera vs innova, it was found that the security level was also better in Tavera.

Tavera neo features included a two year warranty on GM genuine car parts, chrome plated front grille, 3-spoke steering wheel, dual horn, remote fuel lid opener fuel tank capacity of 55 liters, 2.5L direct injection turbo diesel engine, ventilated disc & caliper front brakes, seating capacity for 7 people and power steering. All these features made me decide over Chevrolet Tavera only. After all, one spends to buy a quality product and something that is long lasting. After buying this, I beautified it more by adding certain luxury accessories. It is because I love my car to look something unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment